- Removable lid design
- Flexible dual zone design
- Best 45/60 Quart Capacity
- Removable lid, wheels and handle design
- 3-Level battery Protection
- User-friendly design, with AC adapter & DC cord
- 3 years warranty on compressor, 1-year warranty on other parts.
- Delivery to USA and Canada
- RV45D or 60D Pro 12 volt refrigerator has independent temp control of each zone, setting range from 0~50℉
- RVD Pro Series 12 volts fridge have a sensed partition. After removed the partition, one display turn off automatically, which means that it became a single zone unit.
- Setpower RVD Pro Series 12 volt freezer have Max & Eco mode. Max mode for fast cooling, Eco mode for energy saving.
- The lid of RV45D Pro 12V cooler is removable, which means that you can open the fridge from left or right side.
- RV60D or RV60D Pro12 volts fridge can keep running in slopes under 40 degrees and presents excellent performance.
- All of Setpower 12 volt refrigerator enjoy 3 years warranty on compressors and 12 months warranty on all the other parts.
This is a perfect fit for my tacoma
Product is well made and strong surface looking forward to get more products from setpower thanks
I requested a new screw that will attach the wheel support to the fridge as one of the screws I got had its thread damaged when I received it. I wish the insulated cover would work with the fridge together with the wheels and extended handle attached. It would also be great if the slide would also have the fridge fit with the wheels attached to it also. It does work but I'd like the frame to seat flush to the slide. But I tested both fridge and freezer settings using a 12v 100ah battery and another test using just a reqular house outlet, it works great!
Have it now a couple of months and it is still running good. Have not tried it out on the 12 volt yet.
This refrigerator works great, used it this weekend and love it. Bother the AC and DC power makes it flexible and the power voltage shutdown with low voltage does it's job, so no worry about having a dead battery.
We went back and forth on which fridge to purchased and decided on the Setpower RV45D We have used it a few times now and are fully satisfied with it. We have taken it out on our excursions and did not have to worry about ice or ice turning into water. Our drinks were super cold and our food as well as our fruit perfectly chilled. We should have purchased one along time ago. Calculating the multiple ice chest purchases and food being thrown due to water saturation, we could have purchased a few of these. Out ten day trip is coming up and that will be the true test. I expect it will perform as it has since we purchased it.