- 🧊A battery powered portable fridge, cool up to 8 hours without cord
- 🧊45° Anti-shock and shake, Max and ECO mode, 3-level battery protection
- 🧊Cooling range between -4°F ~ 68°F, 3-year warranty on compressor, local customer service
- 🧊Note: The combo (fridge with its battery) will be shipped separately.
- With a 52200mAh Built-in battery, no power cord needed, perfect for off-grid living.
- Fast cooling in 15mins, and the temperature can be freely switched between -4°F~68°F.
- The refrigerator has a wireless charging panel so you can conveniently charge your phone at any time.
- With telescoping handle and sturdy wheels, even children can easily pull this refrigerator.
- Compact shape, large internal capacity, made of high-grade ABS material, it can withstand the weight of 110 LBS.
- This refrigerator is equipped with USB port, bottle opener, built-in LED light and drain hole, more convenient.
- Setpower offers 3-year warranty on compressors, 1-year warranty on other parts, and 12-hour fast after-sales service.
Although road tripping, tailgating, and camping seem like the most appropriate uses, just having it around the house has been great too. It works fantastic and cools down super fast. We also use it when we go to the store, it allows us to go shopping then not necessarily go straight home. It is also very convenient for parties, since it is so tall it can handle the taller champagne and wine bottles. Not having to deal with ice has been great.
I have tested the battery and I'm very impress with the result. Being from Southern California located in Murrieta, let me tell you how this 50Q full charged at Eco mode 37 degree handled the extreme heat inside the 4runner with 15 percent tint on all windows at a 115 F degrees during the highest peak for 5 hours. Battery life was at 50 percent, our drinks and snacks were still cold.
Works great, quiet for a a unit that has a compressor. Reaches set temp very fast. The wheels and handle are very nice to have so ease of mobility is nice. Only down side I see is it could be heavy when loaded though there are two handles on the side that are built in too the unit, could be awkward when loading in a vehicle. So my thought would be to load after its placed. One wish would be that is was able to get wet. Say your at a cook out and it starts to rain you would need to move it out of the bad weather right away. Lots of like metal clips and plastic maybe hangers on the backside that are not explained in the set of instructions provided. Would love to know what they are for. Maybe just a documentation issue, so I gave it a four star rating because of the documentation or lack of on the Clips on the back of the unit. Otherwise very happy so far with the unit on how it runs..