- Removable lid design
- Flexible dual zone design
- Best 45/60 Quart Capacity
- Delivery to US or Canada
- 3-Level battery Protection
- User-friendly design, with AC adapter & DC cord
- 3 years warranty on compressor and 1-year warranty on other parts.
Real Dual Zone 12 Volt Fridge
- RV45D 12 volt refrigerator has independent temp control of each zone, setting range from 0~50℉
- RVD Series 12 volts fridge have a sensed partition. After removed the partition, one display turn off automatically, which means that it became a single zone unit.
- RVD Series 12 volt freezer have Max & Eco mode. Max mode for fast cooling, Eco mode for energy saving.
- The lid of RV45D 12V cooler is removable, which means that you can open the fridge from left or right side.
- RV45D 12 volts fridge can keep running in slopes under 40 degrees and presents excellent performance.
- All of Setpower 12 volt refrigerator enjoy 3 years warranty on compressors and 12 months warranty on all the other parts.
Setpower 45/60Qt 12V Portable Car Fridge RV45D
Two weeks in and I love the fridge, couldn’t have asked for anything better
I had the 42 Qt dual zone in my Jeep when I was doing some over landing. I was Offroad much of the time and despite the severe bouncing and vibration it never malfunctioned.
This fridge/freezer is great! I bought it for my daughters softball tournaments. I was tired of bringing a cooler with ice and having soggy food and drinks plus the ice takes up quarter of the cooler space. I love having the option to have keep one side a freezer so I can bring popsicles as well as drinks and food. The compressor is a bit noisy but I think something is vibrating on the compressor motor when it’s active. Love it though!
We are so impressed with the 45 qt dual zone unit we purchased. We have been camping 3 times now for multiple days, setting the cooler for single zone only and at 39 degrees. We have the insulated cover and use the unit in our 1978 VW bus. Over a 48 hour period just sitting in the camp sites, only 1 volt was consumed from the camp battery! We charge phones, listen to music as well.